Hola, Privet, Bonjour, Hello...
You choose the language, we make your project sound in it!
Translation by Merioks supports a great number of languages and offers you a variety of language pairs to choose from. Our service encompasses literally every popular language spoken globally.
Translation by Merioks
Merioks might be exactly what you are looking for.
Our team is professional, courteous, and flexible.
We will go above and beyond to help solve the challenges you face.
We are thinking about you having a cultural or language barrier.
Therefore we are here for you to make it easy to converse successfully.
Merioks will assure you that human translation is way more successful than machine.
Looking for services?
This is what we offer for you.
What does technical translation include?
* Installation, operator, maintenance and user manuals
* Material Data Safety Sheets (MSDS)
* Standard Operating Procedures(SOPS)
* Technical drawings
* Engineering texts
* Manuals for machine tools and other machines
* Descriptions and technical data sheets
* User guides
* Technical instructions
* Instruction books
What does legal translation include?
* Commercial contracts, sale agreements, employment contracts, distribution agreements
* Non-competition clauses, non-confidentiality clauses
* Terms and conditions
* Powers of attorney
* Estate files
* Criminal procedures
* Divorce proceedings
* Legal releases
* Letters of intent
What does medical translation include?
* Conference reports
* Projects and research reports
* Results of studies and reports of new research
* Works of general interest
* Test reports
* Dosages for new products
* Clinical trial results
* Pharmaceutical regulations
* Medical reports
What does business translation include?
What does financial translation include?
* Annual reports
* Company reports
* Disclosure requirements
What does certified translation include?
* Birth certificates
* 📜 Driving licenses
What does travel and hospitality translation include?
* 🏨 Car rental
* Travel booking websites
Apostille & Legalization
- Academic Credentials
- Articles of Incorporation
- Birth Certificates
- Certificates of Foreign Government
- Adoption Paperwork
- Commercial Invoices
- Police Reports
- Corporate Documents to be Used Overseas
- Marriage Licenses
- Distributorship Agreements
- Power of Attorney
- FDA and USDA Documents
- Teaching Credentials
- Web apps
- Mobile apps
- Marketing e-mails
- Product manuals
- Marketing material
- Quick-start guides
- Service materials
- Product warranty materials
- Terms and conditions
- Personal websites
- Photo sharing websites
- Writers/authors websites
- Mobile device websites
- Informational websites
- Online business brochure
- Directory websites
- E-commerce websites
Video content and subtitling
- YouTube video
- Television programs
- Educational videos
Get the fast quote
Types of content we work with
Native speakers are always one step ahead
- human translation( NS) + Machine intelligence will not give a chance for proofreaders to find a mistake.
- native speakers maintain proper grammar and are aware of nuances and cultural expressions.
- native speakers possess a more extensive vocabulary, resulting in texts with a higher degree of variety and less repetitions.
- they are better at picking up and interpreting even the tiniest stylistic details and nuances. This guarantees that the original message is translated correctly and it prevents misunderstandings.
- they can play with words effortlessly and feel so at ease in the language that they can use it in a creative manner – this obviously results in very eloquent texts.
- they are fully aware of and can take into account, the customs and sensitive language of their country.
- they are often up to date regarding the latest developments in their country, which means that the content of their translations will also be updated.
Merioks works with companies that value their privacy above all. That’s why our platform is equipped with the latest security features and ensures all your data and documents are encrypted. The only people granted access to your documents are yourself and a team of translators. The treasures of our team are language experts, graphic designers, localization engineers, voice actors, desktop publishers, instructional designers, quality assurance testers, and programmers. You can rest assured knowing your project is in the best hands!